Fully Licensed Boat and Skipper for Hire
FISHING • wrecks • workboat
WRECKS & FISHING
- 320HP Turbo Charged Lochin 33 Sports Fisherman
- 16Kts cruising
- Full Safety & Navigational Equipment
- Full COP Licence – CAT 2-60 miles
- Licensed for up to 10 passengers
- Mersey Lass has no tidal restrictions and can sail and return at any time of day
- Can sail from Birkenhead or Liverpool as required
on board facilities
- Modern colour GPS Plotter, Sounder, Radar and VHF Radio
- 12 man Life raft
- On board toilet
- Rods, Bait and Tackle available to hire
- Tuition Available for Beginners
- Hot Drinks
Mersey Lass is available for commercial services including surveys, crew change and safety boat duties. Mersey Lass is also available for film and other media and has appeared on tv, film and documentaries!
During the summer and winter months we specialise in sea fishing trips, fishing in the Mersey, Liverpool Bay and the North Wales coast, and offer full rod, tackle and bait hire. Regular catches include Mackerel, Pollack, Tope, Bull Huss, Thornback Ray, Conger, Ling, Gurnard, Cod, Whiting and Pouting, plus many other species. Some of our great catches are shown below!
All fish may be kept except Conger Eel, Bull Huss and Tope (usually first type of each species is allowed to be kept except for Tope). Between October and February, our fishing trips all take place within the River Mersey, where Cod, Whiting, Strap Conger, Pouting and Thornback Rays are regularly caught.